Back Pain Treatment at Chaney Chiropractic Clinic
There's nothing like the sheer agonizing shock of back pain. Whether you suddenly "threw your back out" at work or you've been battling low-grade back pain for years, you know all too well how debilitating this symptom can be. At the same time, you may be desperate to find some safe, effective option that doesn't involve drugs or surgery. If so, then today in your lucky day -- because Chaney Chiropractic Clinic provides non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical back pain treatment.
Back Pain's Many Forms and Potential Causes
Your back extends from the top of your thoracic spine, which makes up your upper and middle back, through the curve of the lumbar spine down to the sacral spine, which together make up the lower back. This assembly also includes large muscle groups, connective tissues, cartilaginous discs, and the spinal cord (with its major nerve roots). All these working parts can come to grief in a variety of ways. You may be experiencing upper, middle, or lower back pain due to:
- A traumatic injury that produces subluxation (vertebral misalignment) in any part of the spine
- Strained muscles or connective tissues from a heavy lifting attempt or extreme twisting of the back
- A herniated disc which pushes against spinal nerve tissue
- Sciatica (sciatic nerve compression), which cause both low back pain and leg/foot symptoms
- An age-related bulging disc that stresses and inflames the vertebral facet joints
- Osteoarthritis of the spine (a common complication of bulging discs)
- Degenerative vertebral problems such as spinal stenosis
- Weak back muscles that allow for poor posture
- An undiagnosed/untreated vertebral misalignment that throws your body off-balance
All-Natural Relief through Chiropractic Care
Bring your back problem to Chaney Chiropractic Clinic for a thorough examination from our chiropractors, Dr. William Chaney and Dr. Patrick Walther. Once we've determined the underlying cause of your pain, we can prescribe the correct mix of non-surgical, drug-free therapies to help you regain function and comfort. In addition to a variety of chiropractic techniques that can bring your vertebrae back into alignment, we offer spinal decompression therapy to ease disc-related symptoms. Massage therapy may be just what you need for aching or injured soft tissues, while corrective exercises rehabilitate your back and restore its flexibility. We'll even advise you on best practices for keeping your back in prime condition for life.
Turn to the Chiropractor Beverly Hills and Spring Hill Trust
When your back is trying to set limits on your quality of life, turn to the chiropractor Beverly Hills and Spring Hill trust for all-natural relief. Call either of our locations today to schedule an appointment at Chaney Chiropractic Clinic!