Treatment for Your Car Accident Injury
The impact of an auto accident can leave you with severe injuries, chronic pain, and other health problems. So, it is important to seek the right treatment immediately to avoid potentially irreversible bodily harm. Getting chiropractic care is one of the best natural solutions for relieving pain and healing from a car accident injury. At Chaney Chiropractic and Neurology, our Beverly Hills, FL, chiropractor will check you thoroughly for visible and non-apparent injuries such as misalignment and whiplash. Knowing the extent of your injuries will guide us in tailoring a healing program that suits your needs.
Types of Car Accident Injuries
An auto accident can leave you with the following injuries that a chiropractic physician can treat:
- Whiplash, which is a muscle strain in the neck
- Spinal injuries, such as misalignment and fracture
- Soft tissue injuries like seat belt bruises, muscles strains, and sprains
- Disc and nerve injury, such as disc herniation and nerve compression
- Bone fracture or dislocation of the shoulder, arm, or knee
Car Accident Injury Signs and Symptoms
Pain is usually the first sign of injury. However, this and other symptoms may not show up until hours, days, or weeks after. Whiplash is a common auto accident injury known for not triggering symptoms right away. Nevertheless, keep an eye out for neck or back pain, swelling or tenderness, and these problems:
- Neck stiffness or tightness
- Decreased range of motion
- Body aches or feeling generally unwell
- Numbness, tingling, or muscle weakness
- Headaches that start from the base of the skull
- Dizziness, abdominal pain, anxiety, or trouble sleeping
Chiropractic Solutions for an Auto Accident Injury in Beverly Hills, FL
We can help you or a loved one who sustained a car accident injury using a variety of non-invasive and drug-free techniques and therapies.
- Spinal adjustment: Our chiropractor may use a manual or instrument-assisted technique to realign the vertebral bones and joints that shifted out of alignment when the accident happened. This technique helps reduce pain, inflammation, and alleviate numbness or tingling from nerve irritation.
- Non-surgical spinal decompression therapy: This mechanical traction therapy is used to gently stretch the spine to relieve pain from bulging or herniated disc and pressure on the nerve.
- Other therapies: Vibratory massages, electric muscle stimulation, and corrective exercises help to relax, heal, and strengthen the soft tissue. Making healthy food choices and maintaining good posture also helps prevent inflammation and pain from returning.
Put Your Health First. Contact Our Chiropractor in Beverly Hills
No pain or symptoms does not mean you didn't sustain an auto accident injury. Get help today at Chaney Chiropractic and Neurology to avoid permanent damage and complications that may lead to surgery. Call (352) 270-8869 to schedule a consultation at our Beverly Hills, FL, clinic.